Oracle Autonomous Database Certification Questions: In this article we will see some questions and answers about Oracle Autonomous Database Certification for Practices.
- Which are the things required for provisioning an ADB instance? (Choose three)
A- FRA Size
B- Database name
C- Workload type
D- Backup location
E- Number of tablespaces
F- Number of CPUs
- What is the default port number for ATP?
- How many CPU shares can be used by a SQL statement in a Low database service?
- Which are the capabilities of Oracle Autonomous Database that can accelerate innovation? (Choose three)
A- Instant scaling of storage
B- Scaling of CPUs with very minimum downtime
C- Built-in AI and ML helps find patterns that could identify undiscovered anomalies
D- Provisions data warehouse in seconds
- In which Oracle client credentials’ file (wallet file) can we find the port number?
- Which statements are true about ADB? (Choose two)
A- Instant scaling available for CPUs only
B- Provisioning takes a long time
C- Reduces data management costs
D- Reduces the administration costs with complete automation of operations and tuning
E- Scaling for storage needs a restart
- Which statements are true about OCI compartments? (Choose two)
A- Compartments are used to organize resources and make it easy to control access
B- An administrator can create more compartments in the root compartment
C- A user should create the root compartment before provisioning the instance
D- A user can have only one compartment
- What is the number of concurrent queries supported by the medium database service with 16 OCPUs?
- From which cloud services does DBMS_CLOUD provide support for loading data from files to tables in ADB? (Choose three)
A- Dell EMC Elastic Cloud Storage
B- Amazon AWS S3
C- OCI Object Storage Classic
D- OCI Object Storage
E- IBM Spectrum Storage
- Which procedure can be used to load data directly into existing ADB tables?
- Which user can create a new user in ADB?
- Which dictionary views can be used to see the results of validate operations? (Choose two)
- From which cloud services can Oracle Data Pump import data from dump files to ADB? (Choose three)
A- AWS S3
B- OCI Object Storage Classic
C- OCI Object Storage
D- IBM Spectrum Storage
E- Dell EMC Elastic Cloud Storage
F- Azure Blob Storage
- Which procedure can be used to move the Data Pump Import log file from ADB to Oracle Cloud Object Storage?
- From where can you create Oracle Machine Learning users?
A- From the Admin Password tab from the Details tab
B- From the Administration tab in the Service Console
C- From the Activity tab in the Service tab
D- From the Overview tab in the Service Console
- Which statements are true about built-in SQL Worksheet and Notebook? (Choose two)
A- Quickly start running queries with built-in web-based notebooks
B- Based on Apache Tomcat
C- Need to install client query tool for the PL/SQL
D- No need to install a client query tool
- With which of the following does Oracle Machine Learning allow access to data in ADB?
A- Data Ingestion and Selection only
B- Data Ingestion and Selection, Data Viewing and Discovery, and Data Analysis
C- Data Ingestion and Selection and Data Viewing and Discovery
D- Data Viewing and Discovery and Data Ingestion and Selection
- How many SQL statements can a paragraph contain?
- Which statements are true about scaling on demand? (Choose two)
A- Independently scale compute or storage
B- Resizing occurs instantly, fully online
C- Compute and storage must be scaled together
D- Resizing needs a restart
- Which statement is true about the automated management of ADB?
A- It includes scaling, backup and recovery, and patching
B- It includes provisioning new instances, scaling, patching, and backup and recovery
C- It includes provisioning new instances, scaling, and backup and recovery
D- It includes provisioning new instances, scaling, and patching
- What is the retention period for backups in ADB?
A- 60 days
B- 45 days
C- 30 days
D- 7 days
- What is the default retention period for performance data?
A- 7 days
B- 8 days
C- 15 days
D- 14 days
- Which statements are true about the billing when you stop an ADB instance? (Choose two)
A- Billing for storage continues
B- Billing for CPU stops
C- Billing for both CPU and storage continues
D- Billing for both CPU and storage stops
- What are the prerequisites for taking manual backups in ADB? (Choose two)
A- Create a bucket to hold backups
B- Define OCI Object Storage credentials only
C- Create a compartment to hold the backups
D- Define OCI Object Storage credentials and tenancy URL
- Which statements are true about automated tuning? (Choose three)
A- Parallel execution of the queries needs to be monitored manually
B- Built-in resource management plans
C- Simple web-based monitoring console
D- Fast performance out of the box with zero tuning
E- Partitioning not covered under automated tuning
- Which statements are true about backup and recovery in ADB? (Choose three)
A- Automatic backups provide weekly backup and daily incremental backup
B- Manual backups cannot be taken
C- Database is automatically backed up
D- Manual recovery cannot be initiated
E- Database can be recovered to any point in time in the retention period
- Which chart shows the average number of queued SQL statements in each consumer group?
A- Average SQL Statements Response Time
B- Running SQL Statements
C- Running Statements
D- Queued Statements
- Which chart shows the average number of running SQL statements historically?
A- Queued Statements
B- Average SQL Statements Response Time
C- Running SQL Statements
D- SQL statements executed per second
- Which statements are true about network security? (Choose two)
A- Access can be restricted between tenancies and within the tenancy itself
B- Permissions can be used to isolate networking between compartments and VCNs
C- Subnets can be created only within an availability domain
D- Access between tenancies can be restricted with the same availability domain
E- Tenancies cannot be completely network isolated
- Which DB system type provides Instance isolation?
A- Virtual Machine DB Systems only
B- Bare Metal and Virtual Machine DB Systems
C- Bare Metal and Exadata DB Systems
D- Exadata DB Systems only
E- Bare Metal DB Systems only
- Which statements are true about the API Signing Key? (Choose two)
A- It is an RSA key pair in the PEM format
B- An RSA key pair in PEM format must have a minimum of 1024 bits
C- It is required when using OCI API in conjunction with the SDK/CLI
D- It must be generated with a passphrase
- Which of these do you need to enter when you set up the Config File using the oci setup config command? (Choose three)
A- User OCID
B- Tenancy OCID
C- Location of the config file
D- OCI Region OCID
E- File format of the config file
- Which statements are true about REST APIs and RESTful services? (Choose two)
A- REST APIs also use the HTTP communication protocol but mainly use JSON for communication
B- RESTful services are complex when compared to traditional XML SOAP communications
C- REST stands for Representational State Transfer
D- REST APIs only use JSON for communication
- Which statements are true about OCI CLI? (Choose two)
A- Calls OCI REST APIs
B- Runs on Linux operating systems only
C- Is easy to use but involves complex installation and configuration
D- Does not use REST APIs
E- Is easy to use and lightweight to install
- What is the main use case for REST APIs?
A- Monitoring only
B- Monitoring, DevOps & Development
C- Monitoring & Development
D- DevOps only
E- Monitoring & DevOps
- Which of the following workloads are best suited for ATP? (Choose two)
A- Data Mart
- Which of the following are features of ADB? (Choose three)
C- Manual repairing
- Which of the following can be methods of migration to ADW (Choose two)
B- Golden Gate
C- RMAN Transportable Tablespace with Data Pump
D- Data Pump
E- Transportable Tablespace
- Which stack is the responsibility of the consumer in case of Platform as a Service?
B- Operating system
- Which of the following workloads are best suited for ADW? (Choose three)
B- Data Mart
E- Data Lake
- For which of the following elements is an enterprise data warehouse best suited? (Choose three)
A- RAW data
B- Batch data
C- Transactional data
D- Summary data
- Which objects types can be migrated using SQL Developer?
E- All of the above
- How does data pump load and unload table data?
A- Direct path
B- External tables
- Which of the following are key features of Oracle Data Pump?
A- Fast Performance
B- Fine-grained object selection
C- Monitoring and estimating capability
D- Network mode
E- All of the above
- Which of the following file formats are available in Oracle SQL Developer while exporting user data? (Choose three)
- What do you download in order to be able to connect to an ADW instance?
A- tnsnames.ora file
C- credential zip file
- Oracle ADB is a family comprising of which services? (Choose two)
A- Oracle Machine Learning
B- Autonomous Analytics
C- Autonomous Data Warehouse
D- Autonomous Transaction Processing
- Which Oracle Cloud Services are compatible with Oracle Machine Learning?
A- Autonomous Transaction Processing
B- Integration Cloud
C- Autonomous Analytics Cloud
D- Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud
- Oracle Machine Learning supports all Machine Learning algorithms.
- Which languages are supported by Oracle Machine Learning? (Choose two)
- What are the different components in Oracle Machine Learning?
A- OML User Administration Application
B- OML Application
C- Zeppelin Server
D- all of the above
- Which components are contained in the workspace? (Choose two)
D- SQL Scripts
- To run the SQL script in SQL Scratchpad, which interpreter is mandatory in the first line?
- Which of the following SQL statements are available in ADW?
A- ALTER PROFILE
B- ALTER TABLESPACE
C- CREATE TABLESPACE
D- none of the above
- What is the typical workflow for analyzing data in Oracle Machine Learning?
A- Get predictions from the model, prepare the data, create the model, and deploy the trained model
B- Train and evaluate the model, prepare the data, create the model, and deploy the trained model
C- Prepare the data, create the model, train and evaluate the model, and deploy the trained model
D- Create the model, prepare the data, train and evaluate the model, and deploy the trained model
- Which workspace permissions are available in Oracle Machine Learning? (Choose three)
- In Oracle Machine Learning, in which file format can SQL Scripts be saved?
- Which of the following do not support Apache Zeppelin dynamic forms in Oracle Machine Learning? (Choose three)
A- Text input form
B- Check box form
C- Select form
D- Text output form
- What are the different output formats supported by the SET SQLFORMAT command? (Choose three)
- In Oracle Machine Learning, when you access the Compute Resources page as the Administrator user, which connection details do you get to see? (Choose three)
B- Service Name
- What are the different templates that are available in Oracle Machine Learning? (Choose three)
A- Shared templates
B- Personal templates
C- Example templates
D- Fixed templates
- Which notebooks can be used by a user to schedule a job? (Choose two)
A- notebooks owned by the user
B- notebooks from shared templates
C- notebooks from personal templates
D- notebook shared by another user
- Which of the following contain information about the templates displayed on the Shared templates page?
A- Number of creations
B- Template name
C- Create notebooks
D- View templates
- Which tasks can be performed with personal templates? (Choose three)
A- Customize selected templates in edit mode
B- View selected templates in read-only mode
C- Delete selected templates
D- Create new notebooks from selected templates
- What is the maximum character limit for a job name?
A- 128 bytes
B- 100 bytes
C- 130 bytes
D- 64 bytes
- Who can have read access to notebooks in Oracle Machine Learning?
A- an administrator and a developer
B- an administrator
C- a developer
D- a manager
- Which editions are included as part of Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud?
A- Enterprise edition
B- Data lake edition
C- Standard edition
D- Governance edition
- What are the features available in Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud? (Choose two)
A- Data visualization
B- Data modeling
C- Machine learning
D- Real-time processing
- Which connection type is supported by Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud?
A- Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud
B- Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud
D- Apache Hive
E- all of the above
- Oracle ATP supports third-party data integration tools.
- You can create connections to ADW and ATP service instances from OAC.
- In Oracle OAC, from which of the following can you create a data set?
C- all of the above
D- Subject Area
I hope my written content will helped you. Your suggestions/feedback are most welcome from orakldba.com.
Keep learning… Have a great day!!!
Please comment here for your any query related to above content. You could write to mail me through : email@example.com.